Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh the Samoa

So the girl scout cookies have arrived and I have had more than my fair share today. This year we limited ourselves to Thin Mints and Somoas, however since my step-daughter sells them we have quite a few boxes!! I am a sucker for goals!

Anyways, I decided to let myself enjoy them today after an intense spinning class and after a few Thin Mints decided that Sunday's were going to be my "Cookie" day at least until they were gone. So the Thin Mints are back in the garage freezer until next week, but boy are they good!

What is your favorite cookie? How do you balance too much of a good thing?

While I was searching for the calorie content of the Samoas I had eaten this afternoon, I came across these Samoa Bars. Boy do those look good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment