Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting Rid of Bad Habits

The past few days I have fallen back into bad habits such as skipping my workouts, not planning my meals, and eating unhealthy foods. It started with feeling sick on Saturday, and then my birthday yesterday, and today I can't seem to get back on track.

At least for me, even two days of this behavior makes it hard for me to stop and go back to my "healthy lifestyle" that I prefer to live. It's amazing how easy it is to fall back into old habits.

The funny thing is that I have felt tired and sluggish the past few days, and I miss the way I feel when I am good to my body and treat it well.

So I resolve right now to give up the bad habits and focus on living a healthy lifestyle!!!  Plus, I have a half marathon coming up in 13 days.  This is not the time to loose focus on my goals. 

Do you find it hard to give up bad habits, or at least limit them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment