Saturday, February 20, 2010

And the measurements are in....

Here are the results from my Jillian Challenge...

Goal: Complete 3 Jillian workouts a week. At the end I also started 1/2 marathon training so the training schedules overlapped.

Results:
Bust - 37 to 36.5
Waist - 33.5 to 31.25
Hips - 41 to 40.5
Bicep - 12 to 11.5
Weight Loss - 6 lbs

I gained a pound this week but I am pretty sure it has to do with the fact that I haven't worked out yet today and ate a cupcake last night at 8pm. Overall I am pretty happy with the results and plan to keep it up! Exercise TV just removed my favorite Metabolism Boost workout so I am going to have to order it to keep it up. I guess that is how they make money.

If you are out to improve your shape, this is a great challenge!! I am definitely going to keep my measurements for reference when my 1/2 marathon training gets into full swing. I can also do more push ups then I ever could before :) That is an accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment