Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekly Favorites List #1: Eating, Scrapbooking, Running

Eat.Scrap.Run has a new weekly feature, the Weekly Favorites List! 

Each Wednesday, we will post links to our favorite new eating, running, and scrapbooking websites.  I tend to always go to the same websites for information, so it will be fun to expand our "internet" horizons and see what else is out there.

For today...

Eating
Did you know Williams Sonoma has recipes on their website?  For me these are not "everyday" type recipes because they are often labor-intensive, but it's a fun site for searching for a meal for a special occasion.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/

Scrapbooking
My favorite place to get ideas for scrapbook layouts and card ideas is Scrapjazz.  You can also upload your own pages and other people can leave comments for you.  It's a great way to share your work with other people instead of just keeping it at home in a book like I usually do!

Running 
One of my favorite running websites is Active.com.  It's my "go-to" place to check for races in my area.  They also have great newsletters that are sent through email.  You can sign up for specific newsletters that interest you here.


What are your favorite websites for eating, scrapbooking, or running?  

No comments:

Post a Comment