Monday, February 1, 2010

Forgetfulness

I have been playing volleyball after work for about eight years, and I did something today for the first time ever...

See this nice, overstuffed bag of clothes that I packed this morning for volleyballl? 




I totally left them at home this morning when I left for work, which means I had to play volleyball in my black work pants and I made my husband give me his huge t-shirt to wear.  I am not one to care what I wear to exercise or play volleyball, but this was so bad!   I am sure I will never make that mistake again!

Since I got home late tonight I will not be able to watch the Bachelor until tomorrow night.  I am tempted to turn it on now, but my 10pm bedtime is calling.  I am planning to wake up at 6am to do the Jillian Beatdown that Holly has been doing

Does anyone else go to bed early like me?  I wake up at 6am, and I only feel rested if I sleep 7.5 to 8 hours (or more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment