Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank you Ipod!

Yesterday I ran 6 miles in 22 degrees. Yet another personal record for me. I am attributing it to my new playlist. I was inspired to update mine after reading Caitlin's blog.

Here is what I ran to...

1. Apologize - Timbaland
2. Breakeven - The Script
3. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
4. Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
5. Carry Out (feat. Justin Timberlake) - Timbaland
6. Beautiful Day - Timbaland
7. Fallen Angel - Poison
8. Sweet Surrender (DJ Tiesto Mix) - Sarah McLachlan
9. Rock and Roll Jesus - Kid Rock
10. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
11. Toes - Zach Brown Bag
12. Run This Town (feat. Rihanna)
13. Disturbia - Rihanna
14. Possession (Rabbit In the Moon Mix)

I have 70 songs in this playlist and this is as far as I got. I LOVE Sarah McLachlan and the the techno versions are great for running. What is on your ipod?

No comments:

Post a Comment