Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Finally, Some Craft Time

When I got home from work, I tried to make myself another sweet potato for dinner to go with my leftover chicken, but I got freaked out by this white stuff oozing out of the potato when I cut it open.



I searched online to try to figure out what it was and if I could still eat my sweet potato, but decided it was best to trash it.  Believe it or not, I found conflicting information on the internet :)  Does anyone know what this is and if it's ok to eat it next time????

I ended up with a pseudo-pizza made with a low calorie tortilla, pasta sauce, two wedges of laughing cow cheese, cut up leftover chicken, and black olives.  It was really good so I don't feel as bad about my sweet potato. 

Tonight I finally had some time for a little scrapbooking. I didn't do much, but I finished a layout that I started awhile back from a trip to Charleston, SC last summer.


It's hard to see in the picture, but I got to use these travel embellishments that I have had forever and never known how to use.  I put them right on the pictures, and I am happy with the way they turned out.

My husband came home from work at a decent time tonight, so we decided to have an impromptu movie night.   We have very different tastes in movies, so we don't sit down and watch them together very often.  Tonight was my pick so we are watching Whip It.  It's a good kick-ass kind of motivational movie.    I hope it's good motivation for my 5 mile run in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment