Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready to Go


I have everything laid out for the race tomorrow and I am ready to go!  Luckily Ross is sleeping on my pants from the goodwill that will only be worn to keep me warm at the beginning of the race :)  He was so happy I decided to let him stay.  

Look into the mirror and you can get a glimpse of Max.  I didn't even know he was behind me.  

The most exciting news of the day is that my husband decided today to sign up for the half marathon tomorrow!  He was a runner in high school, and was able to run half of a half marathon (on a relay team) with no training last summer, so he has decided to try for the full 13.1 tomorrow.  I am excited to have him on the race course with me, although I doubt we will actually run together.


Time to get ready for bed.  We are leaving the house at 4:30am!

1 comment: