Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lucky Me

Good morning!

When I got home from work yesterday, I had a birthday package waiting for me from my friend Lori.  Lori is one of my best friends from college, but she lives in Denver so we don't get to see each other very often.     Although there is a good chance that she is coming to visit in May!!!  :)   

It's so exciting to get a package when you have no idea that it's coming.  Look at all the great scrapbooking supplies Lori sent me...



This was the perfect gift for me because I have been trying to use my current supplies instead of buying anything new, so now I have this great supply of paper and stickers to use. 

Lori even gave me a few cat things, which is funny considering Holly's post last week about scrapbooking the family pets.




Timmy, Max, Chandler, and Ross (yes, there are four of them!) often get left out of my scrapbooks, so now I have a good reason to include them!

Thanks Lori!!!! 

1 comment: