Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cookie Willpower

Tonight I decided to bake Snickerdoodles to welcome my husband home from a business trip, and also so I can send a few to my grandma in the mail. 




I have a really hard time with baking and eating way too many cookies and dough in the process.  But tonight, I only had one bite of the first cookie I gave to my husband, and I didn't touch them again.

Yea for me!

I did put the remaining cookies in a tupperware container and told him to put them somewhere in the house where I don't have to look at them.   I know if they are sitting around in plain view I will end up eating way too many of them.   At least I know my limitations, right? 

After the cookies where done I treated myself to an orange that I bought it the grocery today.  It was actually so good that I am glad I didn't fill up on cookies, or else I would have missed out on the orange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment