Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Next?

I am still debating whether I should run in the Columbus 1/2 Marathon, but I did start the training to prepare. I am in my 3rd week already. My schedule this week is the following. I am trying to keep up with the Jillian workouts as well because I enjoyed them so much and really loved the results!

Monday - Run 4 miles
Tuesday - Jillian (Hoping to use the Wii Fit!)
Wednesday - Run 3.5 miles
Thursday - Spinning
Friday - Skiing!! (Going skiing with my mom for my bday!)
Saturday - Run 3.5 miles/Jillian (These combo days are the hardest!)
Sunday - Run 5 miles

I have quite a week ahead of me so we'll see how it goes. How do you plan your workout weeks? I try to plan on Sunday or Monday so I know what is ahead of me and can make it work with my work schedule.

1 comment:

  1. I also plan my workout schedule for the week and usually start Monday with my "new week". But my schedule doesn't usually look quite this full :) I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete