Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wii!

Yesterday for my birthday, my husband got me a Wii! We got the Wii Fit Plus and the new Jillian 2010 Challenge. I am so sore today I can barely move. I don't think the Wii Fit Plus is any huge calorie burner but its great strength training and a lot of fun! I think I have mastered the Ski Jumping but still have a while to go on the Obstacle Course.


The Jillian 2010 Challenge allows you to set monthly goals and do combinations of pre-defined circuits or create your own. I started with hers. Overall they were very similiar to the 22-27 minute programs I have been doing on Exercise Tv. I think they will be a good supplement to my running and then once a week I plan to the the Metabolism Boost workout and some yoga. I am convinced the variety of the moves really helped me get the results I posted yesterday.

Do any of you use the Wii to workout?

Now if I could just stay away from those birthday cupcakes!! We go to a place called Pink Moon in Powell, Ohio. They are amazing!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like ExerciseTV. Jiliian is hardcore, but awesome! You can find tons of her workouts on www.exercisetv.tv!

    ReplyDelete