Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering...

In case you were wondering...my day of sleeping in and feeling guilty did not get much better and I am just now getting home from work. My wonderful husband greeted me with a skinny margarita. So at this point the run is just not going to happen. I still feel guilty however I planned out the rest of my week so I still stay within in my challenge goal and I still stayed within my calories today. All good things.

Wednesday: Jillian
Thursday: Spinning (If I can get in the class...if not run)
Friday: Run/Weights
Saturday: Jillian

I have 4 hard days in front of me but for now I am going to try to relax and move on! Not to mention I have to make something for a Pot Luck tomorrow. I am not the biggest fan of a pot luck because I like to know what I am eating. Anyone have any good healthy recipes?

Cheers to the end of a long day and a few minutes to watch the Biggest Loser. It better be good tonight!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite potluck dish is:
    1 bag of spinach
    1 bag of shredded carrots
    1 jar of artichokes
    1 jar of roasted red peppers
    1 box of tortellini, cooked
    1 jar of olive oil vinagarette dressing

    The only prep the night before is to cook the tortellini, and I keep everything else in their original packaging. Take a big bowl to work and mix together right before the potluck.

    It's nice to be able to fill up on salad so I am not tempted by the other foods.

    What's up with this Biggest Loser? There is no way I am staying up until 11 to watch tonight!

    ReplyDelete