Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Dog















Our dog Gracie, LOVES the snow. She hates summertime and lives for the 15 degree weather when she can lay in the snow and cool off. In fact most nights you can find her laying on our deck licking icicles, which we call popcicles. It amazes me that the cold does not bother her!

This weekend I thought my scrapbook challenge would be to create a fun page for Gracie. She gets left out of the pictures sometimes and really is part of the family!

I looked through some of my scrapbooking magazines and found this layout from the February, 2010 edition of Scrapbooks etc. It features some fun embellishments, which I am not sure I have, but I am hoping the cricket will come in handy here. I also liked the layering of the paper. The different designs always make the page look much more polished.




















Have any of you done "pet themed" pages?
How do you make sure the whole family is incorporated into your layouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment