Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guilt

So today I am feeling guilty...I was up late last night working, went to bed late and slept in this morning!

My alarm went off this morning at 5am and I turned it off and slept until 6:30. No Jillian, no running, nothing. To make matters worse is snowed 1/2 an inch last night and I needed to get gas so I was rushed all morning and the guilt keeps getting worse!

My original plan to get back on track this morning was to run tonight outside when I got home because I thought it was going to be warmer...I guess I was watching the wrong weather channel! At this point I am hoping to still run tonight and take tomorrow off which was my original plan. I just HATE that I didn't get my butt in gear this morning. Not to mention the Biggest Loser is on tonight and I will feel even worse when I see them getting their butts kicked on tv! (I tend to put myself into every reality tv show...kind of a bad habit!)

Do you ever skip a workout and can't get rid of the guilt? How do you get back on track?

Wish me luck on my night time run today!

No comments:

Post a Comment