Sunday, February 21, 2010

Superheros!

As promised, here are pictures from Saturday night's Superhero Bar Crawl

I have not had time for much scrapbooking lately, so it was nice to use the Cricut to make our costumes!   I won't go into details on our actual superhero names, but you can probably figure them out from the pictures :) 

Here is my "superhero husband" having "superhero Subway".



The letters and the shapes were all cut out with the Going Places and Disney Mickey Font Cricut cartridges.   Who knew that the Cricut had some many uses!?!?   




Here is the back of my cape:   


And my husbands...



Overall it was a great night and it was so much fun to be in the bars with 20 other superheros.  We got so many comments while walking around downtown before bars!! 

Do you like to dress up in costumes?   I obviously do!  My 30th birthday was 80's themed and everyone dressed up and we went to the bars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment