Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grillmaster

Today I left work and came straight home so I could cook dinner on the grill!   I used to use the grill all the time, but somehow I got out of the habit.  On the menu tonight was grilled chicken and one very large sweet potato.


The chicken was seasoned from a grinder of salt, garlic, sugar, onion, bell peppers, spices, paprika, natural smoke flavor, and paprika from Dean Jacobs. I recieved this as a Christmas gift and this is the first time I have used it. It was really good!!






Here is a close up of the sweet potatoes. 




Next time I would slice them thinner in the hope that they would come out a little more crispy.  Has anyone figured out how to make sweet potato fries and actually have them crispy?  I have tried many times in the oven too, but I can't seem to perfect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment