Friday, January 8, 2010

The Weekend Scrapbook Challenge

Holly and I both plan to do some scrapbooking this weekend, so we have decided to scraplift from the same layout, and then post both of our results. 

The following layout is taken from scrapbooks etc magazine, the February 2010 edition, page 66. 





The magazine goes on to explain how the page was made.  The orange shapes were cut out and then added to the page with adhesive foam to give them some height.  The white that can be seen on the page is underneath the orange, and showing through the cut outs.

I have never done a layout like this before - I am excited!

Are there any scrapbook followers out there? You are welcome to participate and I will post your page to the blog too.

1 comment:

  1. I love your motivation for scrapbooking, eating and exercising!!! You Girl's are doing a great job!!! Dan is off tomorrow for the next couple days. If I have time I will try and participate in your layout challenge and e-mail you how mine turns out... This one looks a bit time consuming but really cool! I can't wait to see what challenge you post next!!! Amy Krall :)

    ReplyDelete