Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Weekend Scrapbook Challenge - Part 2

Part 2b -
I felt like I had to redeem myself after last night's semi-disaster so here is what I came up with today. I used the Lyrical Letters Cricket cartridge for both layouts. I guess you have your good days and bad days!



Part 2a -
Megan and I decided to do the same layout this weekend for different events and see how they turned out...the Weekend Scrapbook Challenge! I started mine last night and have to say this is one of the most challenging pages I have ever done. First I didn't follow the instructions well and ended up doing my own thing, but I guess it inspired a layout that I would have never thought of. Here is what it turned out to be...


First let me say this is not my best work and the camera flash does not help! Not to mention it looks NOTHING like the original layout. I used the Mini-Monogram Cricket cartridge to cut out the shapes and the letters. In the end I ended up cutting out 33 white boxes plus the additional brown ones! If I had to do it again I would use a different color scheme and make the boxes bigger. I guess I will have to run another race to get some more pictures!

I hope to do two more pages today and then some PM Yoga on Exercise TV! A nice relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment