Friday, January 22, 2010

Unplanned Rest Day

Today was an unplanned rest day. I had intentions of doing another Jillian workout because I had an early morning meeting, however I slept right through it. I started to feel guilty and then I reminded myself that I still had a rest day to take this week and I needed to move on! The positive side is I hope is that I will feel better tomorrow and its going to be warm enough this weekend to run outside!

Challenge Update
I have one more Jillian workout this week...I did one Sunday, Wednesday and will do one tomorrow. I plan to run on Sunday as its going to be 40 degrees outside! Whoo hooo!

How do you plan your workouts? I usually take 1-2 days off a week depending on my schedule.

Motivation
For all you runner's out there, I get the daily "Runner's World Quote." Here is one of my favorites from this week.

"At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine, a fine marriage or air. It is also a free pass to a friendship."

I remind myself that I choose to run and it is my friend because it takes me to another place to make me focus on whats important.

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment