Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekly Favorites #5 - Eating, Scrapbooking, Running

Here are my newest favorites sites for eating, scrapbooking, and running...


Eating:
WebMD Superfoods

These superfoods on WebMD help you lower your cholesterol, reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer, and, for an added bonus, put you in a better mood. 

Scrapbooking:
Scotch Tape Runner

These tape runners are great for all kinds of crafts.  It's so nice to not have to worry about glue showing through the paper when I use too much. 

Running
http://www.cityrunningtours.com/

I stumbled onto this site last week and I think these running tours look like so much fun!  What a great way to see and learn about a new city while getting some exercise.  I can't wait to try this next time I am visit one of the cities with the running tour: NYC, Chicago, Charleston, DC, and Austin. 


Happy St. Patrick's Day


Are you wearning green today? I didn't wear green to work today, but I did pack a green tank top to wear to yoga after work :)

2 comments:

  1. Those city running tours look like so much fun! That's a great idea, we should do one for Dunedin! :) Unfortunately, I don't see Jon being interested in running on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could offer the one mile, 12 minute tour of Dunedin and then take them to Skips for beers :)

    ReplyDelete