Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time Saver!

I have been absolutely swamped this week and my workout schedule has switched from early morning to late evening unintentionally. I blaming it on the time change, but regardless I needed to fit in a workout tonight and an easy dinner.  First I did Jillian's Last Chance Workout on Exercise TV.


I liked this was because it had last season's contestants on it. They are my favorite! I burned 302 calories and 27% fat in 31 minutes. Not too bad. I also noticed that Exercise TV added one of the Yoga Meltdown workouts if you want to try it. I really like it!

This workout is hard. I should know by now that all of Jillian's are, but I used 8lb weights this time instead of 5lbs and it made a big difference. Not to mention the mountain climbers and push ups get me everytime. I am wondering if those will ever get easier.

Has anyone else tried this workout? What do you think?


After the workout it was on to dinner. Thankfully I had planned on Burtolli Whole Wheat Pasta. All I needed was a quick sauce.I combined olive oil and red wine vinegar, plum tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, green beans, sea salt and pepper. I am guessing it was about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of red wine vingegar. I just went with what looked right.


The result was pretty good. I think I may have gone a little overboard with the red pepper because the fam's mouth's were burning but I would definitely make it again. It took me about 20 minutes to make!


Overall, working out and dinner prep took me 55 minutes. Not too bad!Now its off to watch some basketball (Go Bobcats!) and plan our meals for next week! TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment