Thursday, March 11, 2010

Reader Poll

Happy Thursday everyone!!  Are you as ready as I am for the weekend?  I feel like this week has been dragging on way too long!

Holly and I would love to meet our blog readers and learn a little more about your interests.  Please post in the comments section with the answers to the following questions if you want to join in...

1.  Where do you live.  Do you like it there?  

2.  What are your hobbies?

3.  What posts do you like to see the most - eating, scrapbooking, or running/workout posts?

4.  Is there anything else you would like to see us post about?



We look forward to "meeting" all you!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I live in Dunedin, Florida, which is near Tampa. I have been here about 5 years and I love the weather, but I miss my friends and family back in Ohio.

    2. My hobbies include cooking, running, and scrapbooking. Bet you couldn't have guessed that! I also enjoy tennis, photography, and volleyball.

    3. I like all the posts, but should probably put more focus on the scrapbooking part. We are really slacking off in that area.

    4. Waiting to hear your responses on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I live in Ohio - As you all know.

    2. I love to run, scrapbook and do anything outside. Most recently I joined a bookclub and have really been getting into reading every few weeks. I just got accepted to grad school though so I think some of my hobbies are going to be put on hold for a while! In my free time my husband and I love to travel too! Thankfully running is a portable hobbby!

    3. I love to eat and anything food related. I wish I had more time to research healthy desserts. That will be a new post one of these days.

    4. My ideal day would include good food, a good run, good company and some creative scrapbooking time. It rarely happens, but when it does its the perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I've lived in Dunedin, FL for most of my life except for the couple of years I lived in Gainesville while going to UF...GO GATORS!

    2. I love running, shopping, taking my dog to the beach, watching and going to Football and Baseball games, drinking wine and traveling.

    3. I love all of the posts, especially the ones on food and exercising.

    4. I would love to see a tutorial on how Megan uses her Garmin, I have had mine for a while and I don't think I'm using it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete