Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weekly Favorites #3 - Eating, Scrapbooking, Running

How does Wednesday always come so fast!?!

Here is the latest edition of our Weekly Favorites List...


EAT

The Weight Watchers website has message boards that are full of valuable advice, motivation, and recipes.  The message boards are free for anyone to use, even if they are not a paying member of Weight Watchers.  It's a great place to get new ideas for a meals if you are stuck in the same routine and looking for something new and healthy. 



SCRAP
http://inchmark.squarespace.com/

This is not a strictly scrapbooking website but it is my new favorite craft website.    The creator of this site, Brooke Reynolds, is so talented and I am inspired every time I read her blog.  I can't even remember how I found it now, but I was searching something on Google and happened to find it.   Lucky me! 


RUN

http://www.nike.com/

As you have probably seen from my other posts, I am obsessed with Nike clothing.  I can't get enough of their clothes and I feel like they were made perfectly to fit my body.   Every time I am within a 30 mile radius of a Nike outlet, I feel the pull and I have to get there! 

For my half marathon this past weekend I was wearing a Nike Livestrong tank top, a Nike jacket, Nike capri pants, Nike socks, and a Nike headband!   Obsessed, I tell you!   I almost feel bad for wearing my Saucony shoes, but I love them too much to give them up :)

1 comment: