Friday, December 18, 2009

Songs for Running

Currently I have the following playlist on my iPod, and I listen to it every time I run, always starting with the first song.


  • Lose Yourself (Eminem)
  • 7 (Prince)
  • Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood)
  • Friends in Low Places (Garth Brooks)
  • Sweet Child O'Mine (Guns N Roses)
  • The Climb (Miley Cyrus)
  • Autobiography (Ashlee Simpson)
  • Standing Outside the Fire (Garth Brooks)
  • Crazy Bitch (Buckcherry)
  • Control (Puddle of Mudd)
  • Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N Roses)
  • The Pusher (Blind Melon)

The list goes on, but I don't get to the later songs as often. It's quite the strange mix, I know. That's pretty reflective of my music tastes....which can be described as outdated and widely varied.

I missed one of my training runs this week, but it's still early enough in the schedule that I am not worried. Tomorrow I will do my "long" run as originally planned, which is 4 miles. It's going to be in the mid-50's and windy tomorrow morning, which is cold for us Floridians.

No comments:

Post a Comment