Monday, December 21, 2009

Hectic Holiday Schedule Adjustments

Hectic holiday schedules come once a year, and this week for me is the most busy! Usually I feel pretty guilty if I skip a planned workout but today I was so tired, that I was pretty happy to get that extra hour and a half of sleep. My goal for this week is to fit in workouts where I can, but to really watch calories the next few days if I don't make it to the gym. With work, traveling and the holiday, I need to keep things in balance.

During crazy weeks, I try to fit in my power yoga dvd. Its only 45 minutes and a good stress relief. Its also super cheap for those of you that are looking for a new workout. It can travel with me wherevever I go!

Brian Kest's Power Yoga

My tentative workout schedule for the week is as follows. A little lighter than usual, but next week Megan will be in Ohio to motivate me!! :)

Monday: Power Yoga DVD (Running got cut after the sleep in!)
Tuesday: Spinning (My new favorite class.)
Wednesday: Body Pump (Meeting Katie, so no sleep in day here!)
Thursday: TBD
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Run (I always try to run when we are out of town, it helps me feel energized and this week will make up for that Christmas dinner!)
Sunday: Rest

Enjoy this holiday week!

No comments:

Post a Comment