Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gotta Love a To-Do List

Today's to-do list includes:

  • 2 mile run
  • work
  • finishing wrapping Christmas presents
  • mail Christmas presents
  • baking for the neighbors (if I have time)
  • 9:30pm volleyball game (if Christian feels up to it, he is sick right now)

So far I can mark running of the list, and a half day of work. It was an easy two mile run today. I love the Garmin because I didn't follow my normal route, and was still able to track my distance as I ran around downtown Dunedin to check out all the Christmas decorations. I wish I was running a little faster, but I keep reminding myself that it's not as fun to train if I stress about my pace the whole time.


1 comment:

  1. Aren't you loving your morning workouts? So much better!

    ReplyDelete