Monday, December 14, 2009

Day of Recovery

Good morning! Today I am still sore from Saturday's kickball tournament, so I am going to rest and do some extra stretching today. And then tomorrow it's back to running to start week 2 of my half marathon training!

Today I have moved to a new desk at work, and it's a horrible spot, but the two good things are:
1. I have a job.
2. I am far away from the "food area" that has been created for our team! There are so many cookies piled up there today and I already know that I am going to eat none of them!!

Yesterday I spent the day wrapping Christmas gifts. Here are the tags I made with my Cricut and the Joys of the Season cartridge. The letters are the Disney Mickey font. They are simple, but I still like them. I haven't done much scrapbooking lately, so it was fun to spend time in my craft room again.



Happy Monday!

1 comment: