Friday, December 18, 2009

Let It Snow!

In preperation for our first "forecasted" snowfall this weekend, I made some gingerbread snowflakes last night. I had no idea how many spices went into gingerbread, but they turned out pretty good!

Gingerbread Cookie Recipe

I was so sore from my stair workout yesterday that I just walked this morning and then took an arbs, ams and glutes class at the gym. The instructor who teaches it is 65 and continues to amaze me. I can barely do a leg lift and she is just chatting away the days activites. She is in awesome shape. While not a huge calorie burner, the extra stretching and lifting was a good way to get the weekend started. I just need to watch my cookie intake today! Gingerbread for breakfast is pretty good :) I plan to do yoga tomorrow and a rest day on Sunday. I am really looking forward to sleeping in!

TFIF!

1 comment: