Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Recipe for Gift Giving


A few weeks ago I took my first scrapbooking class at Archivers and ended up making two of these projects for Christmas presents. Both projects ended up looking nothing like the example and took WAY more time than I anticipated, but I am hoping my family members will enjoy making some of our favorite recipes from this custom recipe book/holder. The best part of the class was I was able to get a stamp set to make my own recipe cards. Each recipe is follwed by a cute inspirational quote with a cooking theme/picture. Stamping is definitely something that I need to work on, but it was fun to expand my scrapbooking skills and use some ink! Archivers is still offering the class and the supplies you get for $24 is well worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment