Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Goodbye Florida, Hello Ohio

Today is my last day of work until January - Yippee!!

It's been cold in Florida the past few days, but I keep reminding myself that it's going to be much, much colder in Ohio. I took a few pictures on the way to work this morning to keep me thinking about palm trees and warm weather...







I am so lucky to have this view as my morning commute! Occasionally I even see dolphins :)


This is week 3 of half marathon training, and I did 3.5 miles yesterday on the treadmill, because it was 40 degrees outside yesterday morning. That's way too cold for me to run outside.

Tonight I will do 2 miles, and then I have to figure out how to run while in Cleveland. I need to look today and see if I can find a gym near the in-laws so I can do another 3.5 miles on Thursday, and then I can do my 5 miler this weekend on my dad's treadmill. At least that's the plan right now, I know I just have to be flexible and if I don't get all my runs completed while in Ohio, know that it's ok.

1 comment:

  1. You can always use our treadmill if you need it! Spinning today inside, currently snowing and 32 degrees outside! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete